My Favourite Lip Art Products…
Lip Art is taking over my make-up world this year with my Lip Art workshop tours & my new Karla Cosmetics Lip Art brushes launching soon! My followers get to see me create many new creative lip art looks using my favourite lip art products I just cannot live without!
Today’s blog features some of my favourite lip art products I can’t live without in my Lip Make-up Kit:
- Lime Crime Velvetines in shades: Pink Velvet, Red Velvet & Black Velvet- £13.50
- OCC Lip Tars in shades: Anime, Hoochie, RX, Pool Boy- £11.95
- Mehron L.I.P Colour Cream in Shade Cherry Chocolate- £5.48
- Illamasqua Intense Lipgloss in Shades: Repulse, Indulge, Galactic- £16.50
- Lush Cosmetics Emotional Brilliance in shades: Passionate, Drive- £14.50
- Kiko Cosmetics Velvet Mat Satin Lipstick in shades: 604, 607- £6.90
- NYX Cosmetics Mega Shine Lipgloss in shades: Vixen, Maroon: £6.00
- Eye Kandy Glitters- £6.50 each
- Disposable Lip Applicators- £5.29 (Pack of 25)
- Karla Cosmetics Lip Brush Set- £25.00 (Coming Soon)
Coming soon… Karla Cosmetics Lip Art Workshops in Dublin, Glasgow and New York!
Nature; No Photoshop required.
1. Lenticular Clouds
2. Anvil Clouds
3. Cirrus Kelvin-Helmholtz Clouds
4. Fallstreak Hole
5. Mammatus Clouds
6. Polar Stratospheric Cloud
7. Roll Cloud
8. Undulatus Asperatus
9. Mammatus Clouds
10. Undulatus Asperatus
I fucking love clouds
Do you ever wish you could be one of the people on tumblr whose comments are so funny that they’re screenshot worthy? How do you Humor?